THINGS TO DO
- Coffs what’s on: Link
- Music and other fun: Link
- Bellingen What’s on: Link
- Guardian article (July 2020) on Bellingen: Link.
ITINERARY – One day in Bello
- PM: Visit Promised Land Glennifer swimming spot, walk the main street, visit the old Butter Factory, have a drink at the pub; dinner at a restaurant.
- AM: Breakfast in town and do the Crystal Showers or Wonga walks (90 minutes ot two hours in Dorrigo or the Urunga board walk and then beach down to Hungry Head and back (90 mins walking)
- Bellingen Provodore (Groceries, take-away food and alcohol) (7 am to 8 pm): 2 Lyon Street, Bellingen NSW 2454: Google Maps: Link.
- Bar: Brewery: Link.
- Bar/restaurant (formal): Cedar: Link.
- Cafe/coffee: Hearthfire: Link.
- Cafe/coffee: Hyde: Google Maps: Link.
- Cafe/coffee: No 5 Church St: Link.
- Cafe/coffee/craft: Old Butter Factory: Link.
- Markets: Bellingen Markets: Link.
- Markets: Bellingen Growers Market: Link.
- Pub/restaurant: Federal Hotel: Link.
- Restaurant (casual): Za’atar Link
- Restaurant (formal): Hilltop Link
- Restaurant: (casual and formal) Qudo (Japanese): Link.
- Swimming hole: Promised Land/Glennifer: Google Maps: Link. (Image: Link)
- Winery and restaurant (formal): Raleigh Winery: Link.
- Just cruise the main street, both sides, from the Post Office in the east to the NAB Branch in the west.
- Emporium: Link.
- CBA ATM in a ‘crevice’ next to Windsong Travel, 58 Hyde St, Bellingen NSW 2454: Google Maps: Link.
- Two credit union ATMS in the Bellingen downtown.
- Four private ATM – Provodore, IGA, Federal Hotel and Diggers Tavern
BELLINGEN, DORRIGO, EBOR AND URUNGA BUSH/BEACHWALKING
- Bellingen lookout. Via Nobles Lane. 2.45 roundtrip walk from the Treehouse. Link. Start at the intersection of Crown St and Nobles Lane. Map: Link
- Bellingen lookout. Via Hill Street. 2 hour round trip walk from the Treehouse. Link. Start at the intersection of Hill Street and Evans Street. Link
- Bellingen northside walk: Link
- Bellingen Syndicate Trail. This gets very steep. You can turn off for Stony Gully. That’s a slight incline walk. After parking your vehicle you will walk a two hour round trip to Stony Gully. NPWS info: Link. Starting point on Google map. Link.
- Dorrigo Skywalk: Link
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre: Link
- Dorrigo Wonga Walk (includes Crystal Showers Falls): Link
- Dorrigo Crystal Showers Falls: Link
- Dorrigo Rosewood Creek: Link
- Ebor Eagles Nest: Link
- Ebor New England National Park: Link
- Urunga board and beachwalk: Link
- Hungry Head (not always patrolled), (20 mins): Link
- Mylestom (not always patrolled), (20 mins): Link
- Sawtell (often but not always patrolled), (30 mins): Link
- Bar/restaurant: Spare Room https://www.thespareroomsawtell.com
- Cafe: Surf Club http://www.sawtellsurfclub.com.au/surf-cafe/
- Coffee: Hilltop https://thehilltopstore.com.au
- Coffee: Hearthfire https://www.facebook.com/hearthfiresawtell/
- Hotel: Sawtell Hotel https://sawtellhotel.com.au
- Restaurant: Lime http://www.limemexicansawtell.com.au
- Club: C.Ex https://cex.com.au
- Coffee/cafe: Palate and Ply https://palateandply.com.au
- Pub and night club: Coast https://coasthotel.com.au
- Night club: Winx https://www.facebook.com/Winkxxnightspot/
- Bar: Element Bar https://www.elementbar.com.au
- Coffee: Supply https://supplycoffee.co
- Markets: Coffs Jetty Markets https://harboursidemarkets.com.au
- Restaurant: Lime http://www.limemexican.com.au
- Restaurant: Fiasco https://fiascorestaurant.com.au
- Restaurant: Shearwater https://shearwaterrestaurant.com.au
- Wine Bar: Pier Hotel https://www.pierhotelcoffs.com.au/bars/
- Club: Yacht Club https://coffsyachtie.com.au
- Restaurant: Latitude 30 https://latitude30.com.au
- Restaurant: Attitude Burgers https://attitudeburgers.com.au
- Restaurant: Fish Co-Op https://coffsfishcoop.com.au
- Coffee: Ernie’s Kitchen https://ernies.kitchen
- Pub: Hoey Moey https://hoeymoey.com.au
- Restaurant/bar: Surf Club https://surfclubcoffsharbour.com.au
Updated: 1 January 2021