Federal Election Candidate for Cowper
On 7 April 2018, I was preselected as Labor’s Candidate to contest the Federal Division of Cowper.
- Member of the Australian Labor Party and NSW Labor.
- Member, Bellinger River Branch.
- Senior Vice President, Cowper Federal Electorate Council. (Labor Party collective in Cowper)
- Member of LEAN – the Labor Environment Action Network and North Coast group.
- LEAN representative to Country Labor Conference.
- Union Membership: Media Entertainment Arts Alliance (CommsPro).
Warringah in 2016
I was Labor’s candidate for Warringah at 2016 election running against Tony Abbott. My campaign for Warringah was launched by The Hon. Mark Butler, National President of the Australian Labor Party and Shadow Minister for Climate Change.
2016 Election PostScript (19 April 2017)
But as it turned out, I gave the campaign a good shot, making the Liberals divert precious campaign funds away from marginal seats and into defending Warringah in the final weeks of the 2016 campaign. You can read the full text of both AFR articles here.
What’s with the Green Badge?
And what’s with the green ring badge?
Updated: 15 April 2018